Lync monitoring reports deployment is a key part of the management & administration of Lync server. Sometimes, it is simple to configure and use but some time you can face some problems. You can get this common error “An error occurred during report processing.” While accessing report url.
Sometimes this error can occur because of database stored procedure. If reporting url was working fine earlier you can follow below steps only for LcSCDR & QoEMetrics databases.
- Open SQL Server studio manager.
- Go to the LcSCDR / QoEMetrics
- Go to the Programmability
- Go to the Stored Procedures under Programmability
- Select and right click on dbo.RtcGenerateSummaryTables
- Click on New Stored Procedure
- You will see the result with return value 0.
Now, another case comes in picture while you are deploying new reporting servers. This issue can be faced in both the cases while monitoring services are deployed on SQL Mirror or SQL Cluster. To resolve this issue, open reporting services url and go the CDRDB & QMSDB under report content and modify the connections string.
- You can find “data source=(local)\instancename;intial catalog=QoEMetrics
- Change (local) with real sql server name and apply the changes.
Follow the same steps for LcSCDR also via updating CDRDB and enjoy J