Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition release 1.3.8 is 2nd release. To learn more about Skype for Business Cloud PBX, Cloud Connector Edition and different releases, click here. Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition version 1.3.8 was released in May 24, 2016 with the following updates:
This version had resolved the issues related to failures of transferring calls to a phone number. If you are facing following challenges then upgrade to latest version of Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition.
- Your Office 365 user account is configured to use Cloud PBX.
- You have an active PSTN call using the Skype for Business client on Windows, where the voice for this call uses Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition.
- You start a transfer to another phone number by selecting or entering the phone number from a list of suggested phone numbers on the transfer menu.
In this scenario, the other phone number rings, and you can answer the transferred call, but you hear no audio. Additionally, the client window of the existing active PSTN call shows the following error:
Cannot complete the transfer.
This version also take care about unnecessary files after finishing deployment process such as
- The temporary copies of certificates
Exported topology files for the Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition appliance
There was one major improvement as well in terms of DNS
- Now, you can specify multiple DNS IP addresses, separated by spaces, in the CloudConnector.ini file for “CorpnetDNSIPAddress” and “InternetDNSIPAddress” values.
Courtesy: Microsoft Technet